THE MOST FAMOUS ITALIAN CONDIMENT IN THE WORLD, ARRABBIATA SAUCE, OR SUGO ALL’ARRABBIATA IN ITALIAN, IS A SPICY SAUCE FOR PASTA MADE FROM GARLIC, TOMATOES, AND DRIED RED CHILI PEPPERS COOKED IN OLIVE OIL.
About the Product:
- Ready to use, without the need for further cooking.
- Processing within 24 hours of collection.
- Flavor and scent remain unchanged, from the field to your table.
- ingredients: Tomato 90%, peppers 5%, onion, sunflower oil, hot pepper 1,1%, salt, acidifier: citric acid. GLUTEN FREE
- ideal on semolina pasta. Ready to use, only to be heated
- Bottle of 350gr